Metropolitan Soccer Academy is proud to introduce our Kiddie Kicks program. Kiddie Kicks is designed for children ages 3, 4 & 5 year olds to develop motor skills, promote physical activity and create self-confidence in a fun creative environment.
Kiddie Kicks is a 6 or 8 week program with each session running 60 minutes. Our trained staff at Metropolitan Soccer Academy will come to your daycare, preschool or any type of organization to conduct these sessions either indoor or outdoor based on the facilities. We will first come out to inspect the space to see where we can best conduct the training.
Kiddie Kicks will include the following:
· Basic soccer skills
· Fun and exciting games
· Fun fitness activities
· Character building lessons
· Increased soccer-specific skill sets like ball control, dribbling, passing, trapping, and scoring goals
· Increased motor development through fun fitness activities
· Introduction to group and team concepts
· Character formation - increased confidence and self esteem; appreciation for team concepts like cooperation, teamwork, and encouragement; and positive personal value traits in areas of honesty and respect
· Development of active lifestyle habits
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MSA BRINGING KIDDIE KICKS TO YOUR PRESCHOOL OR DAYCARE, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS.